All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis must-have manual for surgical residents and vascular surgery trainees is copiously illustrated with more than 250 original line drawings. The author presents in a step-by-step fashion the techniques for all common vascular reconstructions, basics of exposure and access, as well as invaluable technical pearls and tips. The text provides the surgical trainee with the opportunity to review and practice the necessary vascular reconstructions before entering the operating room. The illustrations and clear instructions make this a manual that is referred to again and again throughout the surgical residency.
- Author(s)Jamal J. Hoballah
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/04/2013
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note388 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1011 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.