Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionVascular care has evolved from conservative therapy and open surgical therapy to a minimally invasive approach using endovascular techniques, laparoscopic or thoracoscopic techniques as well as hybrids of open and endovascular techniques. This volume provides up-to-the-minute information and details new developments and procedures.
- Author BiographyProfessor Jamal J. Hoballah -- Currently at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Professor Hoballah has published numerous books with Springer and is a renowned and respected specialist in his field. Authored and co-edited books include: Vascular Reconstructions: Anatomy, Exposures, and Techniques; Operative Dictations in General and Vascular Surgery. He has published extensively both in books and in journals, and is a member of (amongst others) the Peripheral Vascular Surgical Society, the Society for Clinical Vascular Surgery, the Society of Critical Care Medicine, and the International Union of Angiology. He has been president of the Johnson County Medical Society (President 2002-2003) and the Iowa Vascular Surgery Society (President 2002-2004.) His university fellowships include both New York University Medical Center and the University of Iowa. In the last couple of years, Jamal Hoballah has won the accolade of one of the Best Doctors in America (2004; 2006).
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleNew Techniques in Surgery Series
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note25 black & white tables, biography
- Weight933 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAlan B. Lumsden,Jamal J. Hoballah
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.