CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.39Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionGrace Westerduin's responses to vistas and voices all over the place are contained here, in what feels like a personal tebook. She cheerily champions values like integrity and simplicity, using a variety of verse forms, including, at times, the safely traditional. She once (falsely) claimed, I only write poems when I am miserable! Darker moods may well have provided insights found in the poems on life's very real vulnerability, which, wary of sentimentality, she illustrates in various forms. Unsolved perplexities Grace has to leave with the Almighty. The section entitled 'Viable Vault' points to the possibility of overriding life's defeats - paradoxically through relinquishment! For Grace, a pervading awareness of the Spirit's presence is the key to a resilient dimension of positive living.
- Author(s)Grace Westerduin
- PublisherArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationDevon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArthur H.Stockwell Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.