All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is suitable as a primary or supplementary text for college-level courses in linear algebra. It possesses the distinct advantage of approaching the subject simultaneously at two levels, the concrete and the axiomatic. Students thus receive the benefits of axiom-based mathematical reasoning as well as a grasp of concrete formulations. 1957 edition.
- Author(s)L. Tornheim,Robert Thrall
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/1971
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight340 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.