Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA vegetable garden is a garden dedicated to the growth and the nurture of vegetables and other produce meant for personal use. Having your own garden where you can harvest your own vegetables and possibly some fruits may be the best idea that you can ever have since maintaining your own garden has so many advantages for you and for every family member. Gardening is a hobby as well as a lifestyle; you may feel uneasy when you have never planted or cared for anything in your life but as soon as your first seedlings begin to sprout you will feel more positive and eager to care for your own garden every day.
- Author BiographyTimothy Tripp is a published author who specializes on gardening topics. Gardening is the passion of his life and he enjoys all aspects of it. For Timothy gardening is a an endless source of inspiration as well as the way of relaxing. He thinks that garden is like a painting and it is up to you how well you paint it. Timothy wrote books on various gardening subjects including container gardening, vertical gardening, herb gardening, raised bed gardening, aquaponics and other. In his books he focuses on giving quality and actionable information to the actual readers. Timothy thinks that being a gardener is much more than just planting and maintaining plants it is also a way of living and expressing your attitude to the world. He thinks that gardening is one of the most delightful experiences that exist.
- Author(s)Timothy Tripp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.