All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoel Morrow was editor of the journal Biodynamics for over thirty years, in which he published regular 'biographies' of vegetables. The 76 biographies in this book address all aspects of the vegetables, including how to grow them, their climate of origin, their transformation over time, and their nutritional and therapeutic potential. Arranged alphabetically -- from Asian Brassicas to Winter Squash -- this unique book is more than just a gardening guide. Inspired by Rudolf Steiner's spiritual view of nature, it offers a complete understanding of the vegetables, revealing their inner characteristics and helping growers to improve plant health and yields.
- Author BiographyJoel Morrow was the editor of the journal Biodynamics for over thirty years.
- Author(s)Joel Morrow
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication22/10/2014
- Place of PublicationGreat Barringron
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLindisfarne Books
- Weight776 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine29 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.