Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.20
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a fresh look at kitchen and vegetable gardens, this definitive guide provides the latest advice and specialist tips from the Australian consultants and RHS team of experts on growing healthy and tasty crops. Using a blend of cutting edge, organic and traditional techniques specifically chosen for their simplicity and reliability, this accessible guide is essential for all gardeners. Fully up to date and with a fresh new look, this hardback edition of RHS Fruit and Vegetable Gardening in Australia is the perfect purchase for any green thumb.
- Author BiographyAuthors Bio, not available
- Author(s)et al.
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication22/08/2012
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Australia
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1111 g
- Width202 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMichael Pollock
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- happyshopper_8-...06 Jan, 2017by
Love this book
Definitely recommend this book to green thumbs!! Great value! The cheapest I found!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.