All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis first volume of the Handbook of Plant Breeding book series is devoted to vegetable crops breeding. Each chapter is dedicated to a major vegetable crop. Each chapter contains a comprehensive review of the diversity, breeding techniques, achievements and use of the most advanced molecular techniques in the genetic improvement of these crops. The purpose of the book is to provide breeders and researchers from the public and private sectors with updated information and the latest velties in the breeding of specific crops of ecomic relevance. Also, it serves as a major reference book for post-graduate courses and PhD courses on breeding vegetable crops.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2014
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleHandbook of Plant Breeding
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byFernando Nuez,Jaime Prohens-Tomas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.