All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you're inclined to throw a dinner party, you probably do what most folks do: you make a few sides and maybe a salad, ask someone to bring dessert, and put a hunk of meat in the middle of the table, like the roast beast in The Grinch. But what about vegetables? Living in a meat-centric world, most of us simply don't kw how to cobble together a series of vegetarian dishes that work together to create a perfect dinner party. Why? Because vegetarian cooking for dinner parties is t part of the American culinary lexicon, until w. Here, critically-acclaimed, food writers (and omnivores) Bruce Weinstein and Mark Scarbrough take the reader by the hand and teach them t only how to make extraordinarily delicious and modern vegetarian and vegan dishes that everyone will love - everything from sweet pea samosas to warm vegan donuts, stews, braises, pastas, and more - they show readers how to actually build dinner parties starting with flavours, seasonality and availability, and even time and skill. Each recipe, which can certainly stand on its own, will be complemented by a wine or drink matching, and instructions for how to place the finished dish in the choreography of a 3-course dinner party.
- Author BiographyAvid dinner party throwers, BRUCE WEINSTEIN and MARK SCARBROUGH have most recently published Grain Mains (Rodale, 2012). Bruce and Mark are regular contributors to Fine Cooking and Weightwatchers.com, and make regular appearances on radio and television. They live in Colebrook, CT .
- Author(s)Bruce Weinstein,Mark Scarbrough
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- Date of Publication24/09/2014
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Content Note60 colour photographs
- Weight1157 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.