Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh, seasonal take on vegetarian cooking for the whole family. When David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl became a couple, they decided to make a concerted effort to cook truly healthy food in their home together. When their daughter came along, this became even more important. They knew they wanted to stick to vegetarian, but they also knew the food had to be delicious, enticing, and wholesome. In this book they share recipes for families that they have developed in the past four years. Vegetarian Everyday is filled with invative ideas for using nutritious whole ingredients in new ways. For instance, the authors use broccoli to create pesto, make a pie crust from ground almonds, and brighten up mushroom burgers with grilled peaches. Some of their most beloved recipes are Watermelon Gazpacho, Quia & Vegetable Chorizo Salad, Beet Bourgin, Zucchini Noodles with Marinated Mushrooms, and FrozenStrawberry Cheesecake. Because the recipes generally avoid dairy, refined flour, and sugar, this book provides plenty of inspired dishes for those with gluten and other allergies. Bursting with color and flavor, this is vegetarian cooking that the whole family can love.
- Author BiographyDavid Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl fell in love in Rome and returned to Stockholm where they became a couple and had their daughter, Elsa. The blog they started in 2009, Green Kitchen Stories, has been featured on Design Sponge, the Kitchn, Saveur, and Babble and won a Saveur best blog award.
- Author(s)David Frenkiel,Luise Vindahl
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication03/05/2013
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1247 g
- Width211 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.