Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers 175 fresh and healthy recipes from sun-drenched cuisines with 200 colour photographs. This is a spectacular collection of 175 delicious and inspirational vegetarian Mediterranean recipes to suit every occasion. It contains the best of Spain, France, Greece, Turkey, Italy and Morocco including soups, starters, main meals, breads and desserts. It includes vegetarian dishes from one of the healthiest cuisines in the world, without sacrificing the flavour or authenticity of the food. Vegetarian cooking is rewned for its focus on fresh seasonal ingredients. Many of the dishes in this book are inexpensive to make and use ingredients that are readily available, ensuring that even those with a busy lifestyle have the time to enjoy exploring Mediterranean cuisine. The recipes are accompanied by 200 colour photographs, and clear, step-by-step instructions make it easy to follow the recipes and achieve wonderful results. In addition a nutritional breakdown of fat and calorie contents as well as other key nutrients such as protein, cholesterol and fibre is provided for each recipe.
- Author BiographyEditor Beverley Jollands is an experienced writer and editor who has worked on many cookbooks. She has travelled extensively around the Mediterranean and has studied its history and culture. In this book she brings together her love for the area and an appreciation of its heritage of great food. Beverley has selected a mouthwatering array of vegetarian recipes from a team of leading cookery writers, with dishes that evoke the sunny climate, relaxed lifestyle and wonderful flavours that make the cuisine of the Mediterranean so well-loved.
- Author(s)Beverley Jollands
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- SubjectVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date25/02/2017
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight517 g
- Width228 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.