CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn this first collection of Ms. Archer's poems, the poet reaches deep within the human soul and plucks heart strings perhaps long neglected. She touches on themes such as love, death, loss, longing, parenting, separation, and the eternal struggle of the creative spirit. Balancing the terse modern minimalist and more traditional poetic forms she offers her readers an array of poignant gems t easily forgotten.
- Author BiographyPaula Evans Archer has been a poet and playwright for most of her life even while working and raising 2 children. She has a BA and MA in Literature from Boston College. Her first novel, Unexpected Life published in 2009; the first in a three book series. Her first collection of Poetry, Unveiled Whisperings, was published in Feb 2011. Look for her second Novel and second collection of Poetry later in 2011 or early 2012.
- Author(s)Paula Evans Archer
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.