All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionVeins of Devotion details recent collaborations between guruled devotional movements and public health campaigns to encourage voluntary blood donation in rthern India. The book analyzes the operations of several high-profile religious orders that organize large-scale public blood-giving events and argues that blood donation has become a site t only of frenetic competition between different devotional movements, but also of intense spiritual creativity.
- Author BiographyJacob Copeman is a research fellow at Jesus College at Cambridge University in England.
- Author(s)Jacob Copeman
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleStudies in Medical Anthropology
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width150 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.