Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's major cities are making room for cyclists, helping them to ride, store, share and buy their bicycles more easily than ever before. As a result, bike-related design has become one of the hottest fields in architecture. From racetracks to commuter paths and from bike sharing to bridges, this comprehensive survey details every aspect of this brave new cycling world. Drawing on the latest trends in bike design and fashion it places each project in context to provide an eclectic visual record of the world built around cycling. With an introductory essay that considers the history and future of cycling and packed with numerous color illustrations, this book is perfect for design enthusiasts and cyclists alike.
- Author BiographyGavin Blyth is a writer specializing in architecture and design. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Gavin Blyth
- Date of Publication21/04/2014
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note200
- Weight794 g
- Width193 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.