All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the Velveteen Rabbit first arrives in the nursery, he's snubbed by the other toys. But the Rabbit soon makes friends with the Skin Horse who explains how toys can become 'real',if only they are loved eugh. But when Boy is ill with Scarlet Fever, and Rabbit is thrownaway, Rabbit finally discovers what it truly means to be real.
- Author BiographyMargery Williams (Author) Margery Winifred Williams was born in London in 1881. During her lifetime she lived in England, America and Italy and wrote numerous books for adults and children. Her most famous book, The Velveteen Rabbit or How Toys Become Real, was published in1922. Sarah Massini (Illustrator) Sarah's mum always said it was a blessing how paper and a pencil could keep her quiet and out of mischief for hours. Drawing has been a life-long habit that has seen her through careers in corporate design, children's book design and now as an illustrator ... and illustrating is what she loves doing best. Sarah lives in Sussex with her husband, Peter, her young son, Mathew, and her utterly mad terrier, Tess, who keeps guard as she draws.
- Author(s)Margery Williams
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleNosy Crow Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Content NoteFull Colour Illustrations Throughout
- Weight677 g
- Width250 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Massini
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $11.49Trending at AU $13.64
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $13.14
- AU $9.31Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $13.48
- AU $5.47Trending at AU $10.38
- AU $10.99Trending at AU $14.76
- AU $9.29Trending at AU $13.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.