All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGlittering emerald lagoons with dazzling white beaches and wild, untamed rainforest are joined by the Venezuelan llas, home to luxurious ranches and exotic animals. Footprint Venezuela covers all the top attractions in this overwhelming country, plus lesser-kwn sights off the beaten track. Provides recommendations on where to eat, sleep and taste the best rum, as well as the low-down on Andean adventure activities and the best dive spots. * Essentials section with practical advice on getting there and around. * Highlights map so you kw what t to miss. * Comprehensive listings including where to eat, sleep and have fun. * Detailed street maps for Caracas, Merida and other important towns and sights. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint guide will help you get the most out of Venezuela without weighing you down.
- Author BiographyOne of the first assignments Ben Box took as a freelance writer in 1980 was subediting work on the South American Handbook. The plan then was to write about contemporary Iberian and Latin American affairs, but in no time at all the lands south of the Rio Grande took over, inspiring journeys to all corners of the subcontinent. Ben has contributed to newspapers, magazines and learned tomes, usually on the subject of travel, and became editor of the South American Handbook in 1989. Having a doctorate in Spanish and Portuguese studies from London University, Ben maintains a strong interest in Latin American literature. In the British summer he plays cricket for his local village side and year round he attempts to achieve some level of self-sufficiency in fruit and veg in a rather unruly country garden in Suffolk.
- Author(s)Ben Box,Richard Arghiris
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/07/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Travel Guides
- Weight104 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.