Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.33
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $21.94
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.20
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.15
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.62
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.35
About this product
- DescriptionVenice is revealed district by district in this pocket-sized travel companion to the most romantic city in the world. Introductory pages for each chapter offer a range of options for dining, sightseeing, shopping, and touring. In-depth information includes high-quality maps, details on local artisans, Carnevale and other Venetian festivals, interesting historical tes, and the author's favorite destinations, which all help readers discover the real city and avoid tourist Venice. The unparalleled restaurant section has all entries personally verified by a Venetian chef.
- Author BiographyHope Caton has written six guidebooks about Italy. She has a gift for storytelling and a passion for all things Italian. Hope is also an expert photographer and a gourmet cook. She has written three books for The Purple Guide: Tuscany & Assisi, Venice and Rome. For each destination, Hope is supported by an on-the-ground team of experts and contributors.
- Author(s)Hope Caton
- PublisherThe Purple Guide Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2004
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationTeddington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Purple Guide Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/06/2007
- Content Note70 transparencies, 6 maps
- Width122 mm
- Height172 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.