All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionVem research and techlogy has advanced greatly, rapidly transforming the area of reptile vem. Research developments-like the development of molecular systematics-provide the framework necessary to reconstruct the evolutionary history of glands and fangs. Such research developments result in a fundamental shift in scientists' understanding of vem's evolution and usefulness in therapeutic development. Startling evolutionary expansion, including the development of new protein functions, enable the development of vel drug therapies and impact the effectiveness of anti-vems available for the treatment of humans. Vemous Reptiles And Their Toxins is a comprehensive study of the entire scope of reptile vem, from its evolution to drug design and development. This book devotes a chapter to each toxin class found in reptile vem, detailing the full trajectory of research on the toxin in question. The comprehensive synthesis of research deals with the impact that vem has had on biomedical applications and snake evolution and ecology.
- Author BiographyBryan G. Fry is an associate professor of biology and group leader of the Venomics Laboratory at the University of Queensland, Australia.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteWith 89 illustrations
- Weight1276 g
- Width188 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBryan Fry
Most relevant reviews
- jaynephil19 Jul, 2017by
excellent book very informative
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.