All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionFinally available in English, this completely revised and expanded edition contains full descriptions of 171 different species and utilizes 129 color pictures. The behavior and care in captivity of vemous snakes from the families Elapidae (cobras, kraits, and coral snakes), Viperidae (adders and vipers), and Crotalidae (pitvipers), are comprehensively discussed. Subspecies and color variations are carefully detailed. It is an essential reference for all veterinary clinics; zookeepers; and herptoculturists.
- Author(s)Ludwig Trutnau
- PublisherKrieger Publishing Company
- Date of Publication31/07/2003
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationMelbourne, FL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKrieger Publishing Company
- Content Note129 colour illustrations
- Height230 mm
- Translated byDonald W. Stremme
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.