All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- Description2nd EDITION Printing Released September 2016 with expanded commentary on advanced modes of ventilation, neonatal-pediatric modes and critical care application in these patient subsets. Own the #1 Best Seller and trusted resource for Pre-Hospital Emergency Medicine and Critical Care mechanical ventilation. Find out why hundreds of critical care providers, flight companies and universities around the globe have adopted this resource as their go-to reference. The goal of this book is to provide the most up to date information on mechanical ventilation based on current research, evidence based practice and my experiences as a flight paramedic and educator. This book is a must own for flight nurses, flight paramedics, medical students, resident MD's, attending MD's, nurses, paramedics or respiratory therapists. Ventilator Management A Pre-Hospital Perspective, will take a comprehensive look at ventilator management strategies as it relates to emergency medicine, and pre-hospital transport in both EMS and HEMS industries. The book is written in a comprehensive, but conversational, format and will hit on all things related to critical care transport ventilation. The book includes current research concepts, oxygenation pathophysiology, ventilation theory, core clinical ventilation strategies, case application commentary and reference materials.
- Author BiographyEric Bauer is the founder - CEO and lead educator for FlightBridgeED, LLC. He has worked in the EMS field for 24 years with the past 14 years spent in the HEMS industry. Eric is an internationally recognized author, speaker and educator and holds a Bachelors Degree in Business - Health Care Administration and a Masters of Business Administration - MBA. He's currently working on his Doctoral Degree Ed.D. in Higher Education - Adult Learning. He currently works as a Clinical Education Manager for the largest air medical provider in the world. He has spoken on many critical care topics as an educator, and has authored and published 96 critical care podcasts related to the HEMS industry, with over 1 million downloads in the first 4 years of publication. He has developed a passion for all things ventilator management and is asked to consult on the subject on multiple levels related to pre-hospital EMS and HEMS around the world.
- Author(s)Eric R Bauer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight307 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.