All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis issue of the Cardiac Electrophysiology Clinics entitled Ventricular Arrhythmias in Apparently Normal Hearts is being edited by Drs. Frank M. Bogun, Thomas Crawford, and Rakesh Latchamsetty. The issue will cover topics including, the mechanisms of ventricular arrhythmias, the role of genetic testing, papillary muscle arrhythmias, fascicular arrhythmias, exercised induced VT, VF, and SCD in the rmal heart, and various management techniques.
- Author(s)Frank M. Bogun,Rakesh Latchamsetty,Thomas C. Crawford
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/09/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Internal Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number8-3
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.