All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the operations of the venture capital sector in supporting the growth and development of SMEs. This book is underpinned by an empirical study of the venture capital industry in India. It also analyzes the techniques used by venture capitalists to value, structure and monitor their investments and is for policy makers and practitioners.
- Author BiographyMANSOOR DURRANI is Senior Corporate Banker, Structured Finance, for the National Commercial Bank, Saudi Arabia, the largest bank in the region. He has previously worked in leading Indian, multinational and multilateral institutions including Lazard and ESSAR Group in India and Islamic Development Bank, Saudi Arabia. His functions covered Investment Banking, Private Equity and Corporate Finance. Recipient of 'New Voice in Islamic Finance Award' for 2002, he holds an MBA in Finance and a PhD in Private Equity. GRAHAME BOOCOCK worked for a major UK Clearing Bank as corporate banker, before moving into education. He has worked at Loughborough University Business School, UK since 1987 where he is currently Senior Lecturer in Banking and Finance. He lectures on a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate and post-experience programmes. His research interests focus on risk capital and entrepreneurship.
- Author(s)Grahame Boocock,Mansoor Durrani
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication17/01/2006
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.