All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThere has been massive development in both the venture capital market and in academic research relating to this market. The aims of this collection are to identify leading contributions to this developing area from the 80s and 90s; to reflect the growing multi-disciplinary of reseach on venture capital; and to highlight the need to recognize international differences in venture capital markets.
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleElgar Mini Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteFig.tabs.
- Weight3085 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine121 mm
- Edited byHarry J. Sapienza,Lowell W. Busenitz,Mike Wright
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.