All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $32.33
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $70.06
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
About this product
- Description'Venus in India' is set in colonial Hindustan, and reveals the story of Captain Devereux, a man who finds it hard to keep his hands off other soldiers' wives. Exploring the fine art of menage a trois, each sinuous line provides proof that tropical heat and erotic lust are perfect bedfellows. To cheat? Or t to cheat? Captain Devereux is posted to India, far away from his beautiful young wife and child, and at first is devastated at the parting. But when he comes across Lizzie Wilson, the wife of one of his fellow officers, her ample bosom and open thighs prove more than eugh consolation. And when her husband objects to their dalliances, matter - for the Colonel of the regiment's three young daughters, Fanny, Amy and Mabel, are more than eager to be initiated into the ways of adult love...
- Author Biography'Venus in India' is also known as 'Love Adventures in Hindustan' and was originally published in Amsterdam, in 1889. Captain Charles Devereux is a pseudonym, and is thought most likely to be that of Major Crommelin Henry Ricketts, who retired from the 5th cavalry (Madras Staff) in 1871 after 21 years' service.
- Author(s)Charles Devereaux
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/01/2009
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Series TitleHarper Perennial Forbidden Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight164 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.