All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionFrom classical work to the modern object, and from the modern industrial to computerized procedures, the interplay between author and user has become closer, more direct, more open. How does this increasing complicity affect architectural practice? How can architecture be conceived as a more fluid informational development? Publishing architecture is much more than displaying a recently finished product in which the architect is the unique author. To make architecture is a real undertaking in which numerous authors participate; it is based on the processing of information before, during and after the materialization of the building. This first issue of the new boogazine Verb deals with the present relationship between information and authorship in architectural practice, featuring works and texts by Manuel de Landa, Jorge Wagensberg, FOA Architects, Sadar & Vuga, njiric & njiric, Love, Lacaton & Vassal. This volume is also available in French (ISBN 84-89698-87-2) and Spanish (84-89698-88-0).
- PublisherActarD Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- Series TitleArchitecture Boogazine S.
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintActarD Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1039 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAlbert Ferre,Manuel Gausa,Ramon Prat
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.