CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionVerjuice is one of those special secrets of cooking. Having grown up in Adelaide, Australia I was blessed with regular visits to the Barossa Valley vineyards and first discovered Verjuice for sale at one of the many winery cellar doors. Since then I have worked on incorporating it into my cooking as much as possible. I use Verjuice in many different ways and have found that it works just as well in sweet desserts as in savoury foods. Featuring twenty recipes from entree to dessert all using verjuice as the main ingredient.
- Author BiographyCooking is something that I have always loved and enjoyed, whether I was cooking for fun, discovering and creating new recipes, or in a more formal environment, such as hosting a dinner party. Food has helped me express myself in many different ways. I am a home taught cook who believes in using fresh produce and quality ingredients, to create amazing recipes, foods & gourmet products. My philosophy is food and cooking should be fun but, never a chore!
- Author(s)Adam Pittaway-Hay
- PublisherLive To Eat Cookbooks
- Date of Publication23/09/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLive To Eat Cookbooks
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.