Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionLawrence Gowing's classic study has long been treasured for the painterly sensibilities he brought to this greatly loved body of work. Finally the text is available again, with a new foreword and fresh reproductions of Vermeer's paintings.
- Author BiographyLawrence Gowing (1918-1991), art historian, teacher, and painter, was the author of Cezanne: The Early Years, and curator of the landmark exhibition mounted in Paris in 1988. His last books were Cezanne: The Basel Sketchbooks (1988) and Paintings in the Louvre (1994).
- Author(s)Sir Lawrence Gowing
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication05/12/1997
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Out-of-print date06/02/2017
- Content Note80 B&W; 8 color
- Weight485 g
- Width146 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.