All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVermont Off the Beaten Path features the things travelers and locals want to see and experience--if only they knew about them. From the best in local dining to quirky cultural tidbits to hidden attractions, unique finds, and unusual locales, Vermont Off the Beaten Path takes the reader down the road less traveled and reveals a side of Vermont that other guidebooks just don't offer.
- Author BiographyCindi D. Pietrzyk is a freelance writer and editor based in Connecticut. She has been writing and working in the publishing industry for close to twenty years, both in-house and as a freelancer. She started her career as a journalist and worked for a year covering the beat before moving on to book publishing. In 1998 she started Pietrzyk Publishing and in that capacity has worked as project manager, copy editor, proofreader, and writer. In addition to revising Boston's Freedom Trail, she has also contributed to Short Nature Walks: Connecticut (both Globe Pequot Press). She was also deeply involved with the 19th edition of The Connecticut Walk Book: East, published by the Connecticut Forest and Park Association.
- Author(s)Cindi Pietrzyk
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleOff the Beaten Path Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight16 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.