Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.46Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionExplore the splendour of Versailles with this beautiful pocket guide. Discover one of the world's most famous palaces with this exquisite cut-paper pocket guide. Unfolding to a length of 1.5 metres and presented in a beautiful slipcase, the guide features sumptuous rooms and magnificent treasures such as the Hall of Mirrors, the King's Room, the Grand Trian and the Queen's Hamlet. Each illustration is accompanied by a short description, making this the perfect souvenir.
- Author BiographySarah McMenemy is the creator of London: A Three-Dimensional Expanding City Skyline (9781406323481), New York: A Three-Dimensional Expanding City Skyline (9781606332957), Paris: A Three-Dimensional Expanding City Skyline (9781406337273) and Washington D.C.: A Three-Dimensional Expanding City Skyline (9781406338027). Her signature use of torn-paper collage combined with paint and ink can be seen on everything from clothing to the London Underground. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Nina Cosford
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleCity Skylines
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight118 g
- Width107 mm
- Height117 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.