All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionPope John Paul II's encyclical Vertatis Splendor is an historic document: the first extensive analysis of the foundations of morality by a pope. It stands alongside the new catechism as a major statement about Christian morality, the role of reason in the moral life, and the vision of life for the disciple of Jesus. In the present collection of essays, leading American scholars assess various aspects of the pope's encyclical. Topics include the pope's use of scripture, his images of perfection, natural law, sexual ethics, implications for bioethics, the nature of Christian love, and perspectives on the Church in the twentieth century.
- Author BiographyMichael E. Allsopp is a member of the Department of Theology and Philosophy at Barry University. John J. O'Keefe is assistant professor of Theology at Creighton University.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/1995
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheed & Ward,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width154 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJohn J. O'Keefe,Michael E. Allsopp
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.