All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book draws together a wide range of papers from researchers around the world that address the conservation and biodiversity of vertebrates, particularly those in terrestrial habitats. Collectively, the papers provide a snap-shot of the types of studies and actions being taken in vertebrate conservation and provide topical examples that will make the volume especially valuable for use in conservation biology courses.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/05/2007
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleTopics in Biodiversity and Conservation
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight919 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byAlan T. Bull,David Leslie Hawksworth
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.