All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.11
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $102.82
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $84.79
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $57.63Trending at AU $60.49
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $24.54
About this product
- DescriptionGet started today with your own Vertical Garden! If you are someone with limited space but want to grow your own fresh fruits, veggies, or flowers, this is the ideal option for you. This book will take you systematically through choosing the right garden choices, set up, and care of a vertical garden. These beautiful gardens can take up very little space and can bring a splash of color to your home's exterior. They are ideal for those who have limited yard space but still want to enjoy the benefits of a garden. They can also be used as accent pieces around the exterior or even interior of your home. Instead of creating the garden on the grown, save yourself hours of back breaking work and create your garden at a height you can easily access. Even if you have never heard of a vertical garden before, this book will explain it all. There are ides for the design and layouts as well as tips and tricks on the best planting methods and placements. You don't need fancy equipment or expensive gear to start a vertical garden - just a little bit of creativity. Come join the gardening revolution and learn how to grow your very own vertical garden at home. It doesn't matter if you live in the city and only have a tiny balcony or if you have a small or large yard and just want to create a wonderful food or flower garden. These gardens will save you time, space and even money on your weekly shopping bill. It doesn't matter if you're a complete beginner to gardening or just a beginner to vertical gardening, you can start a beautiful vertical garden of your own. This book will give you everything you need to kw to grow your own masterpiece.
- Author(s)April Stewart
- Date of Publication22/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.