All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe increasing appearance of vertical milling machines in model engineers' and other small workshops has brought the versatility of this type of machine to the tice of a large and growing group of potential users, but until the first edition of this book was published in 1977 there was little available guidance for the average amateur or small user. This third revised edition includes descriptions of many of the very wide range of operations possible with photographed examples, plus information on machines, accessories, cutters, chucks, requirements and methods of work-holding.
- Author BiographyArnold Throp C. Eng., F.I.Mech.E. enjoyed a long and successful engineering career starting with very large steam and oil engines and including high-tension switchgear, mining machinery and machine tools. He has achieved over 55 years of membership of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
- Author(s)Arnold Throp
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication03/01/1998
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleWorkshop Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpecial Interest Model Books
- Content Note52 black & white photographs; 7 tables and diagrams
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.