All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFor many years, Susan Campbell has designed and produced special one-off pieces for a variety of high-profile clients. Susan's Estate butts onto the Royal Sandringham Estate, home of HRM Queen Elizabeth, and Anmer Hall, the country home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Susan has designed the collections in this book with the young Royals very much in mind. This book features 30 beautiful, hand-knitted designs ranging from baby clothes to toys and accessories that will make gorgeous gifts for any baby. The projects reflect the classic elegance of British design with easy-to-follow instructions and beautiful photographs. Knitters of all abilities will relish making these gorgeous designs which, with Susan Campbell s royal connections, are fit for your own little prince or princess!
- Author BiographySusan Campbell is a designer, artist, author and farmer who lives and works out of her studio on the Norfolk coast. Her estate boarders Royal Sandringham and over the years she has designed many special one-off pieces for a variety of prestigious clients; most recently for a certain very young royal person.
- Author(s)Susan Campbell
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width204 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.