All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $27.60
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.79
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.84
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.91
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $31.71
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $51.41
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.24
About this product
- DescriptionThe immortal valet, Jeeves, shimmers to Bertie Wooster's assistance time and again in the first volume of these side-splittingly funny tales. Whether saving a cabinet minister from a marauding swan, rescuing Bertie's chums from bowls of proverbial soup, or arranging unhingeing performances of 'Sonny Boy', Jeeves' genius (and Wodehouse's) is unparalleled. Especially concerning the extraordinary incident of the punctured hot-water bottle! Tuppy Glossop, Bingo Little, Sippy Sipperly, even Bertie's formidable Aunt Agatha - all have reason to be grateful to Jeeves. But Jeeves' greatest achievements is, of course, in saving Bertie from himself.
- Author BiographyP.G. Wodehouse (1881-1975) was a British novelist and humorist who found international acclaim through his Jeeves and Wooster and Blandings series. The Jeeves series is read by the award-winning actor Martin Jarvis who has received international acclaim for his masterful performances of Wodehouse characters.
- Author(s)P. G. Wodehouse
- PublisherCanongate Books Ltd
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCSA WORD
- Weight116 g
- Width128 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Read byMartin Jarvis
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time248
- Edition StatementMain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.