All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone is a VIP, in their own way what counts is the personality. Based on this idea, the illustrator Miri Lee presents around 60 varieties of VIPs, simply by replacing the word Important with other adjectives beginning with the letter I and illustrating them with sharp wit. The result is a contemporary and humourous collection of various VIPs, from Very Igrant to Very Insane and Very Intelligent.
- Author BiographyMiri Lee, born in 1986 in South Korea, is an illustrator and communications designer. She studied at the Kaywon School of Art & Design, then studied communication design at Constance University. The book was put together as part of a project series by design students at Constance University for the Year of Justice 2015 in Constance.
- Author(s)Miriam Lee
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note80 b&w
- Weight68 g
- Width110 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.