All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a Haynes manual, you can do it yourself...from simple maintenance to basic repairs. Haynes writes every book based on a complete teardown of the motorcycle. We learn the best ways to do a job and that makes it quicker, easier and cheaper for you. Our books have clear instructions and plenty of photographs that show each step. Whether you're a beginner or a pro, you can save big with Haynes! - Step-by-step procedures - Easy-to-follow photos - Complete troubleshooting section - Valuable short cuts - Color spark plug diagsis Complete coverage for your Vespa Scooters covering all rotary valve models for (1959 to 1978): - Routine Maintenance - Tune-up procedures - Engine, clutch and transmission repair - Cooling system - Fuel and exhaust - Emissions control - Ignition and electrical systems - Brakes, wheels and tires - Steering, suspension and final drive - Frame and bodywork - Wiring diagrams
- Author(s)Jeff Clew
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/09/1988
- SubjectVehicle Maintenance & Manuals
- Series TitleMotorcycle Manuals
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations & photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Most relevant reviews
- stuffall4308 Oct, 2011by
Look around for something more comprehensive if you can.
Very basic manual, not a lot of detail. The diagrams aren't real accurate. I find myself going online most of the time for clarification of procedures. Better than nothing!
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.