Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionEach of the 50 states offers benefit programs to its veteran residents, but many veterans and their families are t aware of the various options. Despite the wide variation in the benefits programs from one state to ather, veterans can generally find programs that specifically address their needs in their resident state. This guidebook is the only easy-to-use reference to provide veterans, their families, and those interested in veterans' issues with a simple guide to the various programs available through the 50 states and the District of Columbia. In addition to entries on each of the states, the book concludes with an appendix giving a brief sypsis of federal benefit programs.
- Author BiographyR. E. ARMSTRONG served nearly two full tours with the First Field Force Artillery in the Central Highlands of South Vietnam./e A disabled veteran, he serves on the executive board for the university's Vietnam Memorial Scholarship Association. TERRY P. RIZZUTI joined the Marine Corps in April 1966 and served in Vietnam as a grunt from October 1966 to November 1967 assigned to Golf Company, 2nd Battalion, 26th Marine Regiment./e He was awarded the Purple Heart for shrapnel wounds. He serves on the executive board of the university's Vietnam Memorial Scholarship Association.
- Author(s)R. E. Armstrong,Terry P. Rizzuti
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.