All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.95
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.73
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionVeteran's Day Chase Liam Dez, a stop at thing fearless CIA Agent has been called in to fight the United States most deadly attack by terrorists. It is just ten days until Veteran's Day on November 11, 2015 and Washington has a special horing for the men and women who have fought in all wars in the history of the United States. Despite all the buzz going on, Liam senses the trouble the Nation is about to face if he doesn't stop it. All the CIA intelligence has pointed to a rip roaring terrorist attack on our homeland and it's up to Dez to stop them. Liam leaves immediately for the Middle East, Where he leads a Special Forces crew on a raid in a small town. Their main Target is al Qaeda because that is where most of the intelligence chatter is coming from. They discover books upon books of maps, tes, computers, files, passports and airline tickets. Some of the most disturbing were eleven bills of lading for eleven different cities which points to a major Nuke attack on the United States. Liam quickly relays the information he has discovered back to CIA headquarters, and a nuclear team scurries to the scene. By the end of the next day all the bombs had been located and disarmed, stopping the immediate danger. Or had they? Is the Chase Still On? Despite all the high fives and happy faces, Liam Dez had a feeling that it wasn't over. Dez follows his instincts and goes out on a limb to find out the whole truth. What he finds out is horrifying, and Dez had to find a way to prevent the unimaginable disaster the United States would ever face.
- Author BiographyCristie Will, CHC, CIC Author Cristie Will - An Accountant who traded in her calculator to master her calling to help people lose weight the healthy way and to gain optimal health and wellness. She decided to do this after losing her husband to lung cancer in 2012. Due to her own life threatening health issues she turned her health around losing 200 pounds and ditching all medications. Cristie lives in Johnstown, Colorado and has helped others reach optimal health and wellness. She has written and published 14 books from Weight Loss, QuickBooks Guide, Cleansing, Thrillers and Cookbooks. She has two grown children Lauren and Josh and four grandchildren. Cristie received her training as a Certified Health Coach from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition training and training for her Cleansing Intensive Certification as a Cleansing Detoxing Coach from the Wild Rose College under Dr. Terry Willard CIH, PHD.
- Author(s)Cristie Will
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.