All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVeterinary Assisting Fundamentals and Applications is a comprehensive book and reference for use by veterinary assisting students, practicing veterinary assistants, veterinary receptionists, and other supportive staff within a veterinary facility. The format allows the reader to quickly obtain resources and information regarding basic veterinary assistant principles and clinical situations. The material moves from basic to advanced information and includes the latest educational information in the industry.
- Author BiographyBeth Vanhorn is a certified veterinary technician with more than 10 years of professional experience. When hired by the Dauphin County Technical School in 2005, she quickly got to work by outlining a curriculum for the Veterinary Assistant Program. Additionally, Vanhorn spearheads the Vet Science Club, an after-school organization for current and future students. Dr. Robert Clark is an Administrative Director for Dauphin County Technical School (DCTS), and the developer of the school's urban agricultural program. Upon realizing that there was no industry-recognized credential for veterinary assistants, he worked with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture (PDA) to lay the groundwork for this innovative program that could answer the need for credentialing.
- Author(s)Beth Vanhorn,Robert Clark
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication22/07/2010
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight2240 g
- Width225 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.