All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $41.94Trending at AU $81.96
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.30
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.11
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.15
- AU $56.16Trending at AU $56.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.32
About this product
- DescriptionVeterinary Ophthalmology, Fifth Edition is a fully updated version of the gold-standard reference for diseases and treatment of the animal eye in veterinary medicine. With an internationally rewned list of contributing authors, the book has been revised and expanded to incorporate the most up-to-date research and information. New chapters cover ophthalmic genetics and DNA tests, microsurgery, photography, camelid ophthalmology, and rabbit ophthalmology, and existing chapters feature expanded coverage of ninvasive imaging techniques, feline ophthalmology, equine ophthalmology, and marine mammals and penguins. The book retains its classic structure, with sections on basic vision sciences, the foundations of clinical ophthalmology, canine ophthalmology, and special ophthalmology, which encompasses specific coverage of most commonly treated species and chapters on neuro-ophthalmology and systemic diseases. A companion website offers the images from the book available for download in PowerPoint and the references linked to CrossRef. Veterinary Ophthalmology remains the most comprehensive resource for authoritative information on veterinary ophthalmology worldwide and is a key reference for anyone interested in veterinary or comparative ophthalmology.
- Author BiographyKirk N. Gelatt, VMD, Diplomate, ACVO,is Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the University of Florida. Brian C. Gilger, DVM, MS, Diplomate, ACVO, is Professor of Ophthalmology at North Carolina State University. Thomas J. Kern, DVM, Diplomate, ACVO, is Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at Cornell University.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight6508 g
- Width214 mm
- Height320 mm
- Spine101 mm
- Edited byBrian C. Gilger,Kirk N. Gelatt,Thomas J. Kern
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.