All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionVetiver: The Ayurvedic Medicine Ingredient Healing The Planet Advanced Aromatherapy for Healers Who Want To Excel In Their Field. Science w confirms that <b>emotional distress and trauma underlies disease</b>. Our bodies process these in enigmatic and puzzling ways and whilst doctors can soothe symptoms it is hard for them to treat the very root of disease. Essential oils heal the body on a physical body but affect the <i>bodymind</i> and subtle bodies in so many ways it is almost impossible to comprehend. The gifted healer understands that <b><i>symptoms are as individual as the people experiencing them</i></b>. They strive to comprehend the spiritual and emotional pathways the patient journeys and choose oils that will lead the sentient mind to a better place...taking the body with it. The Secret Healer unlocks the medicine of aromatherapy, one beautiful oil at a time. Bringing together <b>ancient wisdom</b> from the <b>shamen and ancient healers of antiquity</b> and into the <b>clinical labs researching essential oils for medicines today</b>, she lifts the reader's comprehension of essential oils way above the questionable kwledge found on internet pages right into <b><i>New Paradigm Medicine</i></b>. <ul><li>Discover the magic of vetiver and how its roots penetrate the earth to stabilise our planet.</li><li>Learn how the essential oil that has been called The Oil of Tranquillity has w been clinically proven to affect the amygdala and what this means for us. </li><li>Witness how the ancient wisdom that vetiver aligns spirituality with material attitudes is brought to life on the Island of Haiti <li>Comprehend the difference between vetiver and Khus and why essential oil quality is vital here. </li><li>Enjoy the recipes designed to help you enjoy your bottle of oils in myriad different ways, for beauty, for medicine, for medicine ....and for ice cream! </li></ul> Elizabeth Ashley qualified in aromatherapy in the early 1990's and is the author of the best selling Secret Healer Aromatherapy manuals.
- Author BiographyIn a green and blue shed, on the edge of a Shropshire hill, scribbles a short, red haired aromatherapist. But this is no airy-fairy floating-on-a-bottle-of-lavender-oil writer; in fact less Titania, more Gimli son of Gloyn!!! With 21 years of professional aromatherapy and 15 years sales, Ashley has a unique slant on the healing world. Determined to level the medicine playing field, she arms the next generation of healers with an arsenal of complementary medicine tools and the sales acumen to rocket their businesses to the top of their field. Surrounded with ancient plant healing tomes and rather a rickety computer, Ashley adores looking out over the mountains and watching her scraggy wild baby birds as she works. Above her, smile down pictures of her beautiful belly dancing daughter, her son matriculating into Oxford University and her five year boy giggling over hot chocolate.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Ashley Mrs
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.