Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe recently discovered company archive of the glass manufacturer Vetri Decorativi Rag. Aurelia Toso, founded in 1938, is w being made accessible to a wider audience in over 1,500 design drawings for the very first time. Together with the company's history and a well-researched list of models, Marc Heiremans successfully reveals the entire artistic production of one of the most significant Muranese manufacturers. Invative and breathtaking designs by Di Martens and his successors Enrico Potz and Gi Poli are w able to be clearly identified and dated for the first time ever; this is an indispensable reference book with many previously unkwn yet w attributable glass objects in large-format colour illustrations.
- Author(s)Marc Heiremans
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note1808 colour
- Width235 mm
- Height300 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.