All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionEnter the second half of your life journey with vibrancy, generativity, creativity and blessing! One's second half of life can be an amazing adventure of abundance, generativity, and deepening spirituality. Vibrant Emeritus: The Elder in the Twenty-First Century offers a path that embraces a view of life that counters the belief that one's -second journey- is one of dissipation and disappointment.
- Author BiographyRichard Stuecker is a nationally known author, trainer, facilitator and coach in the United States focusing on the transitions men and women make in their lives after 50.
- Author(s)Richard Stuecker
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.