All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThree aspects are developed in this book: modeling, a description of the phemena and computation methods. A particular effort has been made to provide a clear understanding of the limits associated with each modeling approach. Examples of applications are used throughout the book to provide a better understanding of the material presented.
- Author BiographyJean-Louis Guyader is Professor of Vibration and Acoustics within the Mechanical Engineering Department at INSA, Lyon, France and Director of the Vibration and Acoustics Laboratory. His research covers the acoustic radiation of structures in light or heavy fluids and the energy propagation in vibrating structures and acoustic media.
- PublisherISTE Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2006
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintISTE Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight791 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Series Edited byJean-Louis Guyader
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.