All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVibrational Medicine has gained widespread acceptance by individuals, schools, and health-care institutions nationwide as the textbook of choice for the study of alternative medicine. Trained in a variety of alternative therapies as well as conventional Western medicine, Dr. Gerber provides an encyclopedic treatment of energetic healing, covering subtle-energy fields, acupuncture, Bach flower remedies, homeopathy, radionics, crystal healing, electrotherapy, radiology, chakras, meditation, and psychic healing. He explains current theories about how various energy therapies work and offers readers new insights into the physical and spiritual perspectives of health and disease.
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Gerber (1954-2007) received his medical degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit. He was highly respected for his thirty-one years of progressive research into alternative methods of diagnosis and healing.
- Author(s)Richard Gerber
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/03/2001
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Note40 b&w illustrations
- Weight819 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- messe.teres09 Mar, 2017by
Great Handbook for understanding the subtle enery bodies.
A large book which builds on current understanding of the energy bodies and discusses ancient sources of therapies. One of the best books I have read on alternative medicine and vibrational medicine.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43