All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVibro-Acoustics of Lightweight Sandwich Structures introduces the study of the coupled vibration and acoustic behavior of lightweight sandwich structures in response to harmonic force and sound pressure. This book focuses on the theoretical modeling and experimental investigation of lightweight sandwich structures in order to provide a predictive framework for vibro-acoustic characteristics of typical engineering structures. Furthermore, by developing solution tools, it concentrates on the influence of key systematic parameters leading to effective guidance for optimal structure design toward lightweight, high-stiffness and superior sound insulation capability. This book is intended for researchers, scientists, engineers and graduate students in mechanical engineering especially in structural mechanics, mechanics and acoustics. Fengxian Xin and Tianjian Lu both work at the School of Aerospace, Xi'an Jiaotong University.
- Author BiographyDr. Fengxian Xin is a lecturer at the State Key Laboratory for Mechanical Structure Strength and Vibration, School of Aerospace, Xi an Jiaotong University. His research focuses on the vibro-acoustic of lightweight structures and has lots of papers published in Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, AIAA Journal, Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids, Composite Science and Technology, Journal of Vibration and Acoustics-ASME etc.Dr. Tianjian Lu is a professor at the State Key Laboratory for Mechanical Structure Strength and Vibration, School of Aerospace, Xi an Jiaotong University, where he is the vice-president of this university. He is a member of the Chinese Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics and published more than 300 papers in solid mechanics.
- Author(s)Fengxian Xin,Tianjian Lu
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleSpringer Tracts in Mechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note45 black & white illustrations, 95 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight733 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.46
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $43.72Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.13
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.