All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCastor has reluctantly returned to exorcism after the case of the Bonnington Archive ghost convinced him that he really can do some good with his abilities ('good', of course, being a relative term when dealing with the undead). But his friend, Rafi, is still possessed; the succubus, Ajulutsikael (Juliet to her friends), still technically has a contract on him; and he's still - let's t beat around the bush - dirt poor. Doing some consulting for the local constabulary helps pay the bills, but Castor needs a big, private job to really fill the hole in his overdraft. That's what he needs. What he gets, good fortune and Castor t being on speaking terms, is a seemingly insignificant 'missing ghost' case that inexorably drags himself and his loved ones into the middle of a horrific plot to raise one of Hell's fiercest demons. And when Satanists, sacrifice farms, stolen spirits and possessed churches all appear on the same police report, the name of Felix Castor can't be too far behind ...
- Author BiographyMike Carey is an established British writer of prose fiction and comic books. He has written for both DC and Marvel, including runs on X-Men and Fantastic Four, Marvel's flagship superhero titles. His creator-owned books regularly appear in the New York Times graphic fiction bestseller list. He also has one Hollywood movie screenplay to his credit. Under the pen name M. R. Carey he has recently released the THE GIRL WITH ALL THE GIFTS, a thriller which has received huge critical acclaim and has quickly become a word-of-mouth bestseller.
- Author(s)Mike Carey
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication29/09/2006
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleA Felix Castor Novel
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight264 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.