All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionCulled from two popular American women's magazines of the Victorian era, here are alphabets, initials, mograms, and common names in various letter forms - script, floral, geometric, Old English, block, ornamental, more. No practicing needleworker can afford to be without it.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1975
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleDover Embroidery, Needlepoint
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight315 g
- Width204 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byRita Weiss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.