All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe original Victorian canvaswork (or Berlin woolwork, as it is also called) exists wadays only in the faded embroideries stitched a century and more ago, and in the hand-painted charts filed away in collections. This book brings them to life again in their traditional colours. The designs presented are reproductions of original Berlin charts, accompanied by full instructions for stitching and making up the embroideries into cushions, curtain tie-backs, a stool cover, a picture ribbon and frame, a needlecase, and more. There are also suggestions for adapting each project to create your own original designs.
- Author(s)Kathryn Brennand
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication26/03/1992
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Out-of-print date13/08/1999
- Content Note74ill.(54col.).
- Weight889 g
- Width245 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.